* *Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
* Prices incl. VAT, customs duties and handling charges plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
- Varietal(s): Pinot Bianco
- Age of vines: 10 – 30 years
- Temperature: 10 – 12 °C
- Age-ability: 2021 – 2026
- Yield: 60 hl/ha
- Vine training: Wire-trained
- Alcohol: 13,5 %
- Residual sugar: 2,5 g/l
- Tot. Acidity: 5,7 g/l
- Contains sulphites
A relatively milde winter was followed by a dry March and a dry and warm April, and flowering set in somewhat earlier than usual. There were no long heatwaves in the summer. In spite of this, the head start in the vegetation cycle became shorter and shorter up to the harvest, and the first grapes were harvested at the beginning of September, with the last load reaching the winery on October 9. The white wines of the 2020 vintage present with an appealing acidity; the reds are impressive for their elegance and finesse.
– brilliant yellow
– a nose of pears and ripe Golden Delicious apples, with undertones of flint and hazelnuts
– a fruit-dominated palate, with a delicious, balanced acidity, lingering finish
This wine pairs well with light appetizers, fish dishes and also as an aperitif.
Whole-cluster pressing of ripe and healthy grapes, natural must clarification, slow fermentation at a controlled temperature of 16-18 °C (20% in the large casks), 5-month ageing on the fine lees, filtration and bottling in March.
East-facing slope at 500 to 550 meters above sea level. This vineyard, located at the foot of the Mendel Mountains, has optimal conditions during the ripening period for fruit-focused white wines. Sunny days, which are not too hot, and cool nights, which build fruit character and preserve acidity; loamy conglomerate soils with chalky gravels and porphyry sand.
- Robert Parker - 2015: 91 p..; 2016: 91+ p.; 2017: 90 p., 2018: 92+ p., 2019: 93 p.,
- James Suckling - 2012: 90 p.; 2016: 91 p., 2017: 91 p., 2018: 91 p.
- Wine Enthusiast - 2016: 91 p. - Editors' Choice
- Vinous - 2018: 91 p.,
- Gambero Rosso - 2007-2016: 2 Bicchieri
- Doctor Wine - 2014: 91 p.; 2016: 92 p.
- Bibenda - 2017: 4 Grappoli; 2018: 4 Grappoli, 2019: 4 Grappoli
- Gardini Notes - 2015: 91 p.
- Berebene del Gambero Rosso - 2018: Oscar Qualità/Prezzo
- Luca Maroni - 2017: 91 p., 2018: 90 p., 2019: 94 p.,
- Winecritic - 2019: 90 p.,