* *Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
* Prices incl. VAT, customs duties and handling charges plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
- Age of vines: 5 – 15 years
- Temperature: 10 – 12 °C
- Age-ability: 2023 – 2025
- Yield: 80 hl/ha
- Vine training: Wire-trained + Pergola
- Alcohol: 13,0 %
- Residual sugar: 2,5 g/l
- Tot. Acidity: 6,1 g/l
- Contains sulphites
The winter months of 2022 were markedly poor in precipitation. Only April brought significant rain and replenished the groundwater somewhat. May was one of the warmest on record and gave a strong boost to vegetation. The entire summer was marked by drought and was reminiscent of the summers of 2003 and 2015. The ripening of the grapes progressed rapidly and already on August 24 the first grapes were delivered to the winery. As the autumn also brought hardly any precipitation, the grape harvest went smoothly and excellent grapes were harvested. As early as mid-October, the grape harvest came to an end.
– pale yellow with green reflections
– fruity accents of apricot and pineapple and hints of flowery elderberry
– fresh and juicy with a smooth finish
K White is a wine with which to welcome spring, for warm summer evenings spent on the terrace, or for spontaneous meals with friends. Aromatic, fruity, fresh and clear – just like a breeze from the Dolomites.
Whole-cluster pressing of ripe and healthy grapes, natural must clarification, fermentation at a controlled temperature of 16 °C, 4-month ageing on the fine lees in stainless steel.
Higher hilly areas between 450 and 600 m above sea level. Loamy, chalky gravel.